raytradaran Admin replied

295 weeks ago

The Monster Squad Full Movie Kickass Torrent

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Dracula is alive. In fact, he plans to rule the world and that is why he seeks the help of other legendary monsters. However, a bunch of kids regarded by their peerslosers uncover the devious plan and prepare for a counter strike.
12-year-old Sean Crenshaw and his best friend Patrick are die hard monster fanatics. Along with their friend Horace (nicknamed Fat Kid),junior high tough guy Rudy, Sean's kid sister Phoebe, and little Eugene they come together and talk monsters. But when Dracula, Frankenstein, The Wolf Man, The Gill Man, and The Mummy come to their small town to get an amulet to control the world, Sean leads his friends into action to protect their town from the forces of evil.
Having grown up a child of the 80's crazes, I happen to love just about anything 80's…even if for no other reason than to now poke fun at it. Monster Squad is no different. I absolutely LOVED this movie when it came out and watched it over and over again. A few years back I decided to watch it again and, well, I still loved it. Ok, so it was a lot cheesier than I remembered, but it's still great fun. <br/><br/>Monster Squad has some great dialogue and really entertaining scenes. Plus, you've got all the classic monsters which truly make this film worth watching.<br/><br/>I highly recommend anyone who has a love for anything 80's, or just like fun, simple movies to check this out. It really is worth it!
F*ck you Monster Squad. F*ck you, screenwriter Shane Black. For those of you who don't know Shane Black has written numerous profitable screenplays all in the similar vein, man-child action movies. For instance he's written Lethal Weapon movies, he wrote The Last Boy ScoutwellThe Last Action Hero, all movies made for boys ages 10 and up. Typical to a Shane Black screenplay there this creepy jail-bait rapist humor that runs through-out the movie. Also typical to a Shane Black screenplay, it's been written for the lucrative divorced dad demographic, the mom in the movie just doesn't understand how hard it is for dads, which is certainly the sentiment divorced dads want their children to understand. Since these themes of divorce and father figures are present in all Shane Black movies, it starts to make me wonder: Shane Black what is going on in your personal life? Is everything okay?
Sharper than a stake in it's genre references, The Monster Squad appeals to cinephilewellteen sensibilities.
There's only one way - shoot him with a silver bullet! Even throwing him out of a window onto a bomb (or dynamite) won't work or old age.<br/><br/>Answer: Folklore says werewolves can be killed by silvers bullets and by removing the brain or heart from the body.
Kickin' It hd full movie downloadShowdown at Casa Diablo: Part 1 full movie kickass torrentSonny and Jed downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download DeceptionZymotic Amaurosis downloadMacGyver movie free download hdGajba od 500 Weiferta full movie kickass torrentSaving Mercury in tamil pdf downloadThe Red CitySon of Batman full movie with english subtitles online download

last edited 217 weeks ago by raytradaran
Please log in to post a reply.