raytradaran Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Sky Blue Full Movie Download In Hindi

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Earth is on the brink of extinction due to pollution and environmental disasters. In order to survive, humans create a shielded city called Ecoban that organically grows on its own, feeding on the earth¡¯s pollution. However, only a select few are allowed to live in the shielded city, leaving many to perish in the waste of the wilderness. Soon, there are reports that pollution levels are dropping, giving people hope that the entire Earth will once again be safe to live in. Conflicts arise after some city officials decide to continually pollute the earth so they can enjoy the prestige of living inside of Ecoban. Meanwhile, an intruder breaks into Ecobansecurity frantically rushes to the scene of the crime. Jay, one of the leaders of the security unit, chases down the intruder only to find out that it¡¯s her first love, Suha. Previously assumed dead, Suha returns to Ecobana criminal, reminding Jay of his promise to her; that one day he will show her a blue sky, something that has been gone for too long. Now Jay feels torn between her long lost love and her civil dutycity security. Furthermore, Simon, the head of security and also in love with Jay, finds out about Suha¡¯s existence.
In the future, after the human civilization ended by war and pollution, only those few people who had the power and technology escaped the disaster. Those people built the last human city of Ecoban. As its energy source is the pollutant, the people of Ecoban plan to destroy the inhabitants of Marr to get more pollutant. Standing against Ecoban is a young man who wants only to clear the skies of the clouds to show the wonderful heavens to the girl he loves.
I imported "Sky Blue" on Blu-Ray disc and payed quite a big sum of money, just going by the reviews on IMDb. Usually I blindly trust these user reviews and the rating… In this case though I was a bit disappointed. As a long time anime fan this film has its moments but overall doesn't impress. The CGI seemed outdated and the hand drawn animation fell short of most anime feature films I know. The story would be fitting for a 20 minute episode of some anime series, but certainly not for a feature film. It just doesn't grab you or makes you care about any of the characters. There is some action to be seen but even this doesn't seem to "work" because I just didn't care much for the characters. <br/><br/>The claim that this film was seven years in the making is certainly not justified by it's quality. But more likely by a hampering cash flow.<br/><br/>Perhaps because of the medium (Blu-Ray) some shortcomings were also clearly visible . There is a lot of "color banding" and even some pixelation of objects that were clearly not intended for the HD medium. I honestly cannot recommend this film… well, maybea rental.
I had high expectations coming into this and was left feeling somewhat underwhelmed. I've heard that the Korean dub is much better and i wouldn't be surprised because the English dub is woeful. The voice acting is stoic and you can't help but feel that they needlessly manipulated the dialogue to the point where the films tone and message are obliterated. The movie felt cold, I couldn't get involved with any characters, they were well animated, but lacked expression and personality.<br/><br/>However the films saving grace is the animation, an interesting blend of styles that apparently took 7 years to perfect. The backgrounds are stunning, but I think they pushed themselves so far in making it work that they were limited in where they could take the story. I feel that the concept was good but it would have worked bettera series. The characters were under developed and the film felt short and insubstantial considering its ambitious themes.<br/><br/>Despite my disappointment I am eager to see the Korean Dub to see if their is an improvement, but i don't recommend the English Dub.
This is one beautifully drawn, frequently lifelike piece of anime.
The Director's Cut is about 500 seconds longer. The new Director's Cut was almost completely re-dubbed, patrially they hired new voice actors. This effort was necessary to correct some flaws in the story, giving the movie a more fluent plot in many scenes.
Episode 2.27 movie download hdStarship Troopers in hindi free downloadDownload the Roadhouse 66 full movie tamil dubbed in torrentEpisode 5.16 tamil dubbed movie torrent1942 malayalam movie downloadBee Alive in hindi free downloadI Love Trouble in tamil pdf downloadGodzilla vs. Biollante download moviesEpisode 1.72 full movie downloadBlue Stinger full movie 720p download

last edited 217 weeks ago by raytradaran
Please log in to post a reply.